COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we want to assure you that WAI remains committed to serving you and managing your account(s). In the interest of the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, families and community, we are implementing components of our Business Continuity Plan to do our part to help minimize the spread of the virus.
Effectively immediately and until further notice:
- We are closing the office to the public. Our professionals will still be working during this time.
- Our professionals are available via email, phone and virtually to continue to serve you.
- Our phone lines will be directly forwarded to our personal phones. Please continue to use your advisor’s direct phone number to reach them.
- Our email accounts will continue to be monitored. Email will most likely be the best way to communicate with us during this time.
- We will continue to monitor our US Postal Service mail and other deliveries. However, secure electronic submission of documents or mail to a more direct address (such as, a check being sent directly to the custodian) may be a better option. Please communicate with your advisor any needs that you have so the most appropriate action can be taken.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your advisor directly or contact us at email@example.com or (515)200-7812.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time. Be well!